valid from 7 May 2018
- The site automatically collects only the information contained in cookies.
- Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website, their unique number and the storage time on the end device.
- Operator of the website zwiedzeni.pl is an entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- Operator of the website zwiedzeni.pl uses files (cookies) in order to:
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, above all these files recognize his device in order to display the page according to his preferences,
- preparing statistics to help you learn about users’ preferences and behaviors,
- analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site,
- the possibility of logging into the service,
- maintaining the user’s login on every next page of the website.
- The site uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the page (by entering a different page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
- The website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some of the functions of the website.
- Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.